Trinity Lutheran Childcare is seeking fun and compassionate caregivers for our center. We employ over 20 dedicated staff members. We serve children from birth to the age of 12. Our programs include Childcare, Preschool, Kindergarten Readiness and Extended School Care.
Our Mission: To build a foundation of hope from the heart of faith, even in the littlest of hearts. We carry out this mission by spiritually nurturing children while providing loving care for them in all areas of their lives.
- Help maintain our programs with developmentally appropriate experiences designed to educate the whole child
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Assist lead teacher as needed
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Practice patience, flexibility and love for children
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to obtain CPR and First Aide certification
- Ability to pass State of Michigan Background Check
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Masks are currently required